Last updated: September 2021
Tri Surrey operates https://trisurrey.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you, such as your name, address and email address (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this…
With your permission, we may send you emails about our Site and other news.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting this personal Information and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for any other reason, such as marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
Should you change your mind after you’ve opted in, you may easily withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by clicking the unsubscribe button in our newsletters, or by contacting us directly at: email@example.com.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Annual subscriptions are collected in January so that members can take full advantage of all training and coaching sessions as the start of the season approaches.
For your annual subscription, you would benefit from:
- Training at our wide range of weekly sessions
- Bike rides that offer distance and speed to suit a range of abilities
- Run technique sessions with one of our BTF-qualified coaches to help you run more efficiently
- Pool sessions with one of our coaches to help you gain more confidence swimming freestyle
- Transition support sessions to help you gain more confidence in this often over-looked but vital part of competing in triathlons
- Introduction to open water swimming sessions (May to October)
- Discounted open water swimming sessions (May to October)
- Regular Club social events
- Opportunity to buy Tri Surrey Triathlon Kit, including a Tri Suit in club colours (comes with free support at a wide range of races)
- Opportunity to join in our club events. An annual race calendar will be provided at the beginning of each season highlighting what the Club considers to be the most interesting, challenging and cost effective events.
- Exposure to some of the most inspiring people you could ever hope to meet
- Huge increases in what you believe you are capable of
You won’t be able to take part in regular club session unless you have paid your subscription in full. This is because you would be not covered by Tri Surrey liability insurance that we provide as a Triathlon Club affiliated to Triathlon England. If you want to ‘tri before you buy’, you’re more than welcome to come along and find out what we’re about. You will be doing this at your own risk however, as we cannot cover your with our Tri Surrey liability insurance that we provide as a Triathlon Club affiliated to Triathlon England, until you become a member. We therefore ask you to sign up to membership after two taster sessions.
Anyone joining after 1 September will get 16 months’ membership up to the end of the following year.