How to Join
Annual subscriptions are collected in January so that members can take full advantage of all training and coaching sessions as the start of the season approaches.
For your annual subscription, you would benefit from:
- Training at our wide range of weekly sessions
- Bike rides that offer distance and speed to suit a range of abilities
- Run technique sessions with one of our BTF-qualified coaches to help you run more efficiently
- Pool sessions with one of our coaches to help you gain more confidence swimming freestyle
- Transition support sessions to help you gain more confidence in this often over-looked but vital part of competing in triathlons
- Introduction to open water swimming sessions (May to October)
- Discounted open water swimming sessions (May to October)
- Regular Club social events
- Opportunity to buy Tri Surrey Triathlon Kit, including a Tri Suit in club colours (comes with free support at a wide range of races)
- Opportunity to join in our club events. An annual race calendar will be provided at the beginning of each season highlighting what the Club considers to be the most interesting, challenging and cost effective events.
- Exposure to some of the most inspiring people you could ever hope to meet
- Huge increases in what you believe you are capable of
You won’t be able to take part in regular club session unless you have paid your subscription in full. This is because you would be not covered by Tri Surrey liability insurance that we provide as a Triathlon Club affiliated to Triathlon England. If you want to ‘tri before you buy’, you’re more than welcome to come along and find out what we’re about. You will be doing this at your own risk however, as we cannot cover your with our Tri Surrey liability insurance that we provide as a Triathlon Club affiliated to Triathlon England, until you become a member. We therefore ask you to sign up to membership after two taster sessions.
Anyone joining after 1 September will get 16 months’ membership up to the end of the following year.