Welcome to Tri Surrey, the newest Triathlon Club in Surrey. It is our on-going objective to; ‘Develop a triathlon club within Surrey which gives members the opportunity and support necessary to train for and compete in organised events’.
Over the last 3 years we have gained a good number of new members, from beginners through to those with GB Age group aspirations.
New for 2016
- New Hub Captains (Jolene & Matt)
- Increase the number of club coaches. More being trained all the time.
- Greater attendance to training.
- Target a list of races for Tri Surrey members participation. Focus on local events with a few key events.
- New to Tri support for triathlon newbies
- Club League & King of the Mountains
- Continue with Open Water Swimming at Mercers Lake
- More Tri Surrey Aquathlon and our first Tri Surrey Tri
- Triathlon England Membership Discount
We have built our club around the core values of ‘participation’, ‘endeavour’ and ‘enjoyment’. These values are the foundation upon which we operate as we seek to get people of all abilities and experiences involved, encouraging one another through a feeling of community and togetherness so that we never give up while having as much fun as possible. Whether you want to swim, open water swim with more confidence, ride faster, run further or all three we believe we can help.
Tri Surrey triathlon club has two training hubs, Sanderstead, and Reigate & Redhill. We have members from Dorking, Epsom, Sanderstead, Sutton, Croydon, Godstone, Horley, Redhill and Reigate. Just to name a few.