Fancy doing your first Triathlon with Tri Surrey?
If you are looking to try out triathlon and want to race for the first time then Tri Surrey has got a lot to offer. We are planning to support a number of Tri Surrey Athletes who are first timers to enter the Eton Super Sprint in May. This will give you enough time to prepare and improve your technique and stamina to enable you to complete this shortest version of a triathlon event. Join us now!
Even if you just want to dip your toe in the water, push a few pedals or go for a gentle jog we can help motivate and support you.
The following is there to support you.
– Training Plan workshops leading up to key events.
– Swim, Bike and Run training sessions in either Reigate, Redhill or Sanderstead.
– Training sessions designed to help improve technique and stamina.
– First race preparation, including transition practice – “where do I put what?”
– Coached pool swim sessions giving you stroke correction guidance.
– Open Water Swimming sessions giving you the confidence to survive without black lines on the bottom of a pool.
– Support from other members of varying levels of experience to motivate you.
– A number of experienced Tri Surrey members at recognised events to help guide you.
We have chosen the Eton Dorney event in May because it offers an excellent venue for the beginner. Calm water, flat bike and run, great for spectators and excellent facilities.
Eton Dorney Super Sprint in May run by Human Race.
Swim – 400m
Bike – 21km
Run – 5km
If you want to take part in this event or want to learn how to get started then please contact email@example.com or join our training events by following us on Twitter @Tri Surrey
You are able to to try a couple of training sessions without being a member of Tri Surrey. You do so at your own risk as you are therefore not covered by Tri Surrey liability insurance that is provided through being an affiliated Triathlon Club to Triathlon England. Following the try out sessions we then require all participants to join and become members of Tri Surrey. See trisurrey.com/join-us
Check back soon for new to triathlon tips