Annual membership: £40
Want to join? Click here.
Want to renew your subscription? Click here.
Got a question? Use this form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Annual subscriptions are collected in January so that members can take full advantage of all training and coaching sessions as the start of the season approaches.
For your annual subscription, you would benefit from:
- Training at our wide range of weekly sessions
- Bike rides that offer distance and speed to suit a range of abilities
- Training runs that offer a choice of distance, hill reps and speed work
- Run technique sessions with one of our BTF-qualified coaches to help you run more efficiently
- Pool sessions with one of our coaches to help you gain more confidence swimming freestyle
- Video analysis and structured swim programmes to help you correct your stroke
- Circuit / HIIT sessions with one of our coaches to maximise cardio and strength fitness
- Transition support sessions to help you gain more confidence in this often over-looked but vital part of competing in triathlons
- Introduction to open water swimming sessions (May to October)
- Open water swimming every Sunday morning from 7.00 – 8.30am (May to October)
- Regular Club social events
- Opportunity to join our annual Tri Surrey Triathlon Training Camp in France with ‘Les Stables’.
- Opportunity to buy Tri Surrey Triathlon Kit, including a Tri Suit in club colours
- Opportunity to join in our club events. An annual race calendar will be provided at the beginning of each season highlighting what the Club considers to be the most interesting, challenging and cost effective events. This includes a Tri Surrey exclusive wave in the Redhill Triathlon in August.
- Triathlon England membership discount
You won’t be able to take part in regular club session unless you have paid your subscription in full. This is because you would be not covered by Tri Surrey liability insurance that we provide as a Triathlon Club affiliated to Triathlon England. If you want to ‘tri before you buy’, you will be doing this at own risk and would need to pay an annual subscription after two sessions.
Anyone joining after 1 September will get 16 months’ membership up to the end of the following year.