Please contact any of the following committee if you have any questions.
- Chairman – Ken Kennison – [email protected]
- President – Guy Hainsworth – [email protected]
- Vice-President – Jolene Bull – [email protected]
- Sanderstead Hub Captain – Matt Hutchings – [email protected]
- Reigate Hub Captain – Peter Starnes – [email protected]
- Treasurer – Gail Gurton – [email protected]
- Membership Secretary – Graham Mead – [email protected]
- Social Secretary – Lisa Hill – [email protected]
- Kit Coordinator – Leanne Watson Charles – [email protected]
- Website – Matthew Pont – [email protected]
- OWS Co-Ordinator – Jonathan Wilden – [email protected]
- Swim Lead Coach – Stacey Angliss – [email protected]
The plan for 2017 is to build on what has been achieved over the last few year.
- Add more training sessions into the calendar
- Get More coaches trained (Level1 and Level2)
- Focus on local events
- Increase membership
- Greater attendance to training
- More ride leaders
- More club organised aquathlons/tris
Tri Surrey, the start
A GB Masters Swimmer, an ex-Tour de France Stage winner and a former Commonwealth runner would have been the ideal scenario for setting up a new Triathlon Club … however … a tubby civil servant, a Headmaster and an ageing Chandler Bing went through a mid-life crisis. They couldn’t afford sports cars or motorbikes but were able to scrape enough money together for a chopper, some lycra and a flowery swim cap.
Tri Surrey was born!
The founding members of ‘Tri Surrey’ are Matt Hutchings, Jonathan Wilden and Ken Kennison III. Living in the Surrey Hills they knew that if they gave people the opportunity, many would jump at the chance to get involved and become triathletes. Thanks to the support of Triathlon England the club is beginning to plan Aquathons and Open Water Swims at local venues. Their aspirations are to see members of Tri Surrey take part in events across the country building the reputation of the club and giving more and more people of all abilities the opportunity to take part in events ranging from Super Sprint to Ironman. If you are keen to get involved and are looking for inspiration get in touch.
Tri Surrey – Coaches Code of Ethics
Tri Surrey – Constitution:Rules & Regulations
Tri Surrey – Equality & Diversity Policy
Tri Surrey – Safeguarding Policy
Tri Surrey – Anti-Doping Policy
Tri Surrey – Coaches Roles & Responsibilities